Saturday 30 August 2008

A preview of tomorrow

Once more Arnhem is ready for the World Living Statues event. Today started with the Kids Living Statues which was fun (sorry no pics to share of this event, I didn't take any). Tomorrow the main event will be held with performers from around the world doing what they do best: sheer magic for all to enjoy. Over the years an evergrowing audience has come to Arnhem to see them work that magic. It's a day of oohs and aahs, merriment, smiles, laughter, fun, mystery, awe and for me another great opportunity to share the photos I take. To get you in the mood, here are some I took last year but never got round to posting. Share with me the beauty of amateurs and professional performers giving their best. Admire with me the effort they put into their performance, the details in the costumes and their appearance, the look in their eyes, the expressions on their face, light creating a perfect moment, some great close-ups but most of all how weird, crazy and wonderful it is: World Living Statues, Arnhem.



















No comments: